|Age||16 years old|
|Hair Color||Light Blue|
|Relative(s)||Kurumi Nonaka (Sister)|
Hijirigasaka Academy (Second-Year Student)
|Light Novel||Volume I|
|Anime||Episode 02 (First Season)|
|Voice Actor||Sarah Emi Bridcutt|
Xanthe Huynh (English)
Yuki Nonaka (野中 柚希 Nonaka Yuki) is a member of the Hero Clan and a childhood friend of Basara Toujou. She is one of the observers watching Mio Naruse and belongs to the same class as Basara and Mio in Hijirigasaka Academy, where she's the Class Representative. Yuki is the sister of Kurumi Nonaka and one of the main female protagonists of the series.
Yuki is a young teenager with a slim yet endowed build. She has a light blue, neck length hair that has longer portion of hair put into a braid placed on her left side of her face and another longer portion of hair placed on the her right let loose. She also has a strand of hair that is slightly raised but goes downwards located on the top of her head. Yuki has yellow eyes and long eyelashes. She also wears a white hairband.
Her school uniform consists of a white shirt with a black collar and cuffs that both have white stripes. An orange tie hangs from the ends of her collar which is sewn in lower than the edges. Below this is a short, black skirt with a white stripe and maroon shoes. Yuki chooses to complete this using long, black socks with a white stripe which wraps around her calves. Her combat outfit is made up of navy blue tights attached to a white skirt around her main body with black arm/leg warmers which is often covered up by her spirit sword armor.
Yuki is usually calm and gives off a very relaxed air, and is proper of her actions. However, she displays a different side whenever she's around Basara, like being intimate and displaying loneliness.
Being a member of the Hero Clan who is sent by "the village" to watch over Mio, she is dedicated with her role, even going as far as telling Basara that she won't show mercy on killing the future Demon Lord if she makes her surroundings dangerous, even if Basara would come to hate her.
First time learning of Mio's relationship with Basara, Yuki considered her to be a hindrance for his peace. But later on, she and Mio become a close friends and also rivals in love albeit the rivalry becoming even more intense after she started to live with Basara. Yuki often gets jealous of when Mio (or other members of the harem) get to do things with Basara that she didn't and wants to do, and normally she takes the initiative of doing them herself or having Basara make up for it later.
Basara and Yuki grew up as next door neighbors in the Village. Yuki has a special connection to the tragedy in the village considering Basara's banishing shift went out of control to protect her. After Basara was exiled, Yuki would spend the next 5 years growing stronger and maintaining Basara and Jin's home in the Village.
Observing the Target
One night, Yuki is having a conversation with someone over the phone, saying that there are no changes on the "observation target's" surroundings, and she will continue to monitor them, and ends the call. She utters to herself that she cannot risk on coming in contact with them imprudently, and if she comes into contact with them, she needs to stay Basara away from Mio, then proceeds on uttering the young Hero's name.
Start of a New Term
She accepts taking care of Basara as the class representative. She then calls out to Basara, and proceeds on hugging him. She then asks Basara if he had forgotten her, but it turns out otherwise. Later after school, she walks with Basara, and the two heads on a cafe. There, she squeezes with Basara on his seat, saying that it would be much better if no one will hear what they would talk about. Getting down to their business, Basara asks Yuki what they want to talk about, and she mentions about Mio. She tells Basara to stay away from the future Demon Lord because he and Jin would be involved. Basara just dismisses her warning, but she still persists, and speaks of the incident 5 years ago. Later, she insists that Basara hasn't done anything wrong, and whatever people may say, Basara is the one who rescued her.
After their conversation in the cafe, she thanks Basara. She then adds that she cannot see them winning against the Demons who are after Mio. Basara tells her that it's okay as long as they don't lose, but Yuki, with now wearing a serious face, says that it's impossible, since the power of the Demon Lord is on Mio, low-class Demons will come to the town. She adds that if Mio continues on making her surroundings dangerous, "the village" would make her an "elimination target" from being an "observation target right away, and when that time comes, even if Basara would come to hate her, she will kill Mio, then walks away.
Powers & Abilities
Hero Powers: As a life-long member of the Hero Clan, Yuki has achieved a level of physical conditioning that goes well beyond the level of a normal human.
- Super-Human Strength: While not as strong as Basara, Yuki has, on many occasions, easily sliced through foes with her weapon Sakuya.
- Super-Human Speed: While not as fast as Basara, Yuki has been able to wield her weapon with blinding speeds to cut down her foes.
- Magic Resistance: Yuki has, on different occasions, shown a level of resistance against magical attacks from demons.
- Enhanced Healing: Like other heroes, Yuki has an advanced ability to heal and recover from damage that is beyond what a normal human can do.
Master Swordswoman: As a result of dedicated years of training to hone her mastery of the blade, Yuki is a highly skilled combatant. This is shown during the battle against Lars, wherein when she realized that she couldn't break through his protective barrier, she simply struck at the exact same spot over and over again at the same angle until she finally broke through.
- Magic Barrier: Post Master-Servant Vow, Yuki is able use the tip of Sakuya and create a magic barrier using the metal element to defend herself from attacks.
Master-Servant Contract: Yuki is Basara's second servant, and has flung herself into the process of being subjugated by him even more so than Mio, largely due to the fact that she entered the contract so that she could have the same type of relationship with Basara. As a result, the power Yuki derives from the contract is even greater than Mio's, and the fruits of that power-up is shown during the mission to rescue Mio from Zest and Zolgear.
Sexual Resilience: Due to repeated "subjugation" sessions with Basara, Yuki has gained a high level of resistance against the effects of the Master-Servant contract.
High-Level Charisma: As a cute high school girl possessing an attractive body, Yuki has attracted a lot of unwanted attention in the school. But she is able to use this attention to her advantage by manipulating the members of her fan base to doing her whims, such as helping her during the school festival preparations by joining one of the most understaffed departments.
- Sakuya: A legendary Guardian Spirit of Mount Fuji that chose Yuki as a partner because of her dedication and loyalty to Basara. For a good portion of the series, the weapon has had low power because it was far away from Mount Fuji. However, in Volume 7, Magicians from the Moderate Faction have created a small sub-space portal within the weapon that connects it straight to Mount Fuji, granting the weapon it's full power.
- (To Basara Toujou) "Whatever other people may say, Basara was the one who came to rescue me."
- (To Basara Toujou) "Basara... If it comes to that, I shall show no mercy to her. Even if Basara comes to hate me, I will kill Naruse Mio."
- Measurements: B79-W53-H84(C)
- Weight: 43kg (94 lbs.)
- Height: 163cm (5'4")
- As a child Yuki used to have a fear of thunderstorms.
- Her weak spot is her butt.
- Her first sexual intercourse was vaginal
- First girl to give her anal virginity to Basara
- Yuki speaks with an Osaka dialect.
- Model student and scores high on exams.
- Has good cooking skills and is able to make a variety of dishes.
|Heroes||Basara Tojo • Jin Tojo • Yuki Nonaka • Kurumi Nonaka • Takashi Hayase • Kyoichi Shiba|
|Moderate Faction||Mio Naruse • Maria Naruse • Wilbert|
|Current Demon Lord Faction||Lars • Zest • Zolgear • Valgar • Sarah • Ramusas • Rukia • Leohart|
|Hijirigasaka Academy||Chisato Hasegawa • Mamoru Sakazaki • Nanao Tachibana • Rikka Kajiura • Ritsuka Kaziura|