|Kanji||長谷川 千里 (Alias) |
アフレイア (Real Name)
|Rōmaji||Hasegawa Chisato (Alias)|
|Hair Color||Black (Human) |
Gold (Goddess Form)
|Eye Color||Green (Human) |
Gold (Goddess Form)
|Relative(s)||Raphaeline (Older Cousin) |
Basara Toujou (First cousin once removed)
|Occupation||School Nurse |
Student Council Club Advisor
|Affiliation||Ten Gods (Former) |
Hijirigasaka Academy (Nurse)
|Light Novel||Volume I|
|Anime||Episode 05 (First Season)|
|Voice Actor||Yuu Asakawa (Japanese)|
Wendee Lee (English)
Chisato Hasegawa (長谷川 千里, Hasegawa Chisato), real name is Afureia (as revealed in Volume IV) is one of the main female protagonists of the series. She is the "all too beautiful" school nurse of Hijirigasaka Academy and a former high-ranking god amongst the Ten Gods from the Divine Realm. Chisato is the younger cousin of Raphaeline, thus making her the cousin-once-removed of Basara Toujou.
At first, she acted as a mentor for Basara for the several issues in his life when he's protecting Mio Naruse and the others from various threats unbeknownst to him, but she later develops genuine romantic feelings for him, leading the two of them into a secret romantic relationship for the majority of the series.
Chisato is an stunningly attractive woman with sexy hip-length black hair that has bangs hanging on the right side with two ahoges, green eyes, a mole under her left eye, red round glasses, one earring on her left ear and a voluptuous figure where her breasts are larger than Mio Naruse and her butt is bigger than Yuki Nonaka.
Her work outfit consists of a green knitted turtleneck, a tight black mini-skirt along with her cross garter motif stockings, and her signature white lab coat. Chisato wearing her white lab coat is their sign that she's still doing her job and acting as a teacher, but whenever the lab coat comes off she gets to just be Basara Toujou's woman.
With her casual clothes Chisato usually tries to maintain a strong sense of adult appeal, but depending upon her mood she's open to being more frilly and girly. During the winter, Chisato wears a long white coat, with a mutton scarf, and low heeled boots.
In warmer weather, Chisato wears a short coat, a fluttery flare skirt, and cute accessories. In the privacy of her apartment or the Toujou house, Chisato wears sheer silk baby dolls, decorated with lace to show off her breasts and butt.
In her Afueria form, Chisato gains a golden aura. Her hair color changes from black to gold with blue colors.
|“||Right now, I am someone who exists for your sake…if you think of me as someone precious to you, then I want to be of even more use to you. Even though the problem with the demons has settled down, for now, it's not a perfectly good or worry-free situation. In case you run out of trump cards when you go to the Demon Realm. I want to give you a new trump card using this contract with me.||”|
—Chisato's love for Basara
Chisato is seen to be a wise and caring person whose past is primarily shrouded in mystery. She also embraces advances made by Basara Toujou and may at times take the initiative herself. If harm comes to Basara, she is willing to kill whoever attacks him. It is quite apparent in the first scene in Chisato's apartment that she has a romantic interest in Basara.
It is shown that she can be quite jealous of the other members of the harem (as she's stated multiple times). She doesn't like it when Basara is talking to other girls during their time together stating that he spends time with the harem all the time, but this is the time for only them.
She is generally very calm and collected intense situations and is rarely rattled. This can be seen when Ornis and she is willing to trust anyone Basara trusts where she seems to use clairvoyance to find out if he is in any danger.
Most of Chisato's past still remains a mystery. Originally she's a goddess like Raphaeline (Chisato's cousin). 15 years ago shortly after Basara Toujou was born, Chisato watched Raphaeline's execution. She blames herself for not being able to prevent it. In order to honor her cousin's legacy, She took Basara, Raphaeline's dying wish, and the story of what had happened to Jin Toujou in the human world.
Ultimately with the help of the two gods that were allied with Raphaeline, Chisato gave up her position as a 10 god and had her powers sealed so that she could live among the humans and watch over Basara.
Power and Abilities
As a Goddess among the Ten Gods, the highest-ranked beings among the Divine Realm, Chisato yields amazing power and abilities different from Demons and Heroes. Despite having a good portion of her powers being sealed to enter the Human World, she was superior to Basara catching his demon sword using her bare hands and later bound him after Brynhildr went berserk. However, due to her allies among the Ten Gods, Chisato can release her original strength to protect Basara and could dispatch with a god such as Ornis. In Volume XII, later she formed a Master-Servant Vow, she regained her original powers as one of the Ten Gods.
- God Form: Under the condition of coming into the Human World, Chisato had her original form and powers as the Goddess, Afureia sealed. However, she can access her original strength for Basara's benefit, but this seal broke for a moment after using Banishing Shift by accident.
- Blessing: An appropriate power for a Goddess, Chisato can bestow blessings onto people such as Heroes, granting them resistance against magic, items, and powers such as the Hero Clan's magic anesthesia and Maria's Adult Succubus Form.
- Ten God Contract: Being a Goddess from the Divine Realm, if Chisato finds someone worthy, she is able to lend a portion of her power to them. However, this process tends to difficult, where the contractee either has enough time or exhausts them mentally based on the power being borrowed. As one of the Ten Gods, Chisato must be complete and totally dominated.
- Time Manipulation: As one of the Ten Gods, time flows differently for Chisato and is incapable of passing time in the Human World. Inside of a barrier, she can manipulate time different from the natural flow of the Human World. She made a barrier around the hotel room that she and Basara were staying in Volume VIII, compressing the time inside of the barrier so the two could spend a year and a half together, but one night passed in the Human World.
- Maternal Link: Once Chisato regained her true power as one of the Ten Gods by tying the Master-Servant Vow with Basara, she formed a maternal link between both herself and the others expecting mothers. This suppresses the morning sickness and pains associated with pregnancies, this protects the children in their wombs as well, letting them have rough intercourse with Basara without worrying about miscarriages, while also letting them all give birth at the same time.
Magic Master: Being one of the Ten Gods, Chisato has extensive knowledge in magic more so than that of other magic users among either the Demon and Hero Clans.
- Restraints: Chisato has the power to manifest magical chains that are capable of restraining a rampaging Brynhildr possessed Basara Toujou.
- Memory Alteration: Chisato can alter the memories of people, by either erasing certain memories and/or making them believe that something else happened instead.
- Illusion: Chisato once used an illusion to calm down Basara after he had been sent on a rampage.
Master-Servant Contract: Chisato became Basara's fourth servant, in which she chose to become dominated by him in the same manner as Mio and the others during their contract using the Master-Servant Pact and succubus' curse. Differing from the other girls, she spent over a year falling to the pleasures of being a sex slave for Basara, which later progresses into the Master-Servant Vow.
Master Nurse: Appropriate for a school nurse, Chisato has a vast amount of medical knowledge concerning not only humans but also demi-humans like Nanao Tachibana and is able to perform her job competently.
Immense Charisma: Thanks to her supernatural beauty, Chisato has a firm grip on the school as it's number one idol, being unilaterally liked by students and faculty alike, and is easily able to calm a tense situation or dispatch troublemakers simply by being there and giving a gently worded lectures.
Sensory Perception: Chisato can sense Ki as evidenced as during her conversation with Basara in Volume IX, she could sense the spiritual imbalance in him due to their contract leaving him unable to use Banishing Shift. In Volume XII, she quickly confirms the pregnancies of Nanao and Celis several hours after being impregnated.
- Chisato's measurements at the start of the Series: B98-W58-H88(I).
- Chisato's height is 168cm (5 ft 6)
- Chisato's weight is 48kg
- Chisato enjoys eating grilled meat and hamburgers.
- Chisato weak spot originally was her hymen, but it becomes her womb after she lost her virginity.
- Chisato's first sexual intercourse was double penetration (Basara Toujou grew another penis)
- Basara has intrauterine intercourse exclusively with Chisato.
- Chisato is very similar to Kyoko Minasuki from Justice Gakuen.
- Both are the respective school's nurses and the wear similar outfits, apart from the color of their Turtle Neck.
- When Ookuma was asked "Which of your characters would you like to marry?" by a fan on twitter using the being question box service, he responded by saying "Chisato".
- (To Basara Toujou) "If you make enemies, increase your allies. And for both allies and enemies the quantity wasn't important, but the quality--- One can't weigh the odds of quantity and quality."
- (To Basara Toujou) "If you draw a line and absolutely refuse to surrender, then that's what you need to protect the most. Basara, you need to give more thought to what it is exactly that you truly want to protect."
- (To Basara Toujou) "Try not to put too much pressure on yourself. Instead of being afraid of the problems that may arise, think about how you can plan on dealing with them. That's how you protect the things that are most important to you."
- (To Basara) "Restraint is poison"
|Hero Clan||Basara Toujou • Jin Toujou • Yuki Nonaka • Kurumi Nonaka • Takashi Hayase • Shiba Kyouichi • Celis Reinhartd • The Elders • Shuuya Nonaka • Kaoru Nonaka • Albareos|
|Moderate Faction||Mio Naruse • Maria Naruse • Wilbert • Ramusas • Sheila • Lucia|
|Demon Lord Faction||Lars • Zest • Zolgear • Valgar • Leohart • Liala|
|Hijirigasaka Academy||Chisato Hasegawa • Mamoru Sakazaki • Nanao Tachibana • Rikka Kajiura • Chika Sakaki • Shiho Aikawa|
|Gods||Ornis • Sapphire • Raphaeline • Reginleif • Byakko • Seiryuu • Suzaku • Genbu • Kouryuu|